Claimant Expert always respects client privacy to the best level, and never share it with other party. Client identity will be disclosed only upon written approval.
Our achievements in 2013 include:
1. CEIS increased the offer for one California client from $3,500 to $5,601 on 01/07.
2. In 21 minutes, one CEIS representative clearly explained the claiming strategies for 2 accidents for a NY driver. Since the client trust this representative so much, she came back for consultation for some other questions. We helped her to increase the compensation from 0 to $2,100, as the insurance company denied her claim completely at first. Update: The policeman refused to revise the accident report to reflect the facts accruately. However, after many rounds of negotiation, the at-fault insurance company decided to pay 100% for the loss, and the new estimate is $5,625.
3. CEIS increased the offer for one Texas client from $6,833 to $9,308 on 02/04. It took CEIS 3 weeks for hard working to achieve this.
4. CEIS staff provided the most impressive consultation service for a driver from Duke University. The client did not remember any detail about the accident. However, with all the pictures he provided, CEIS staff reconstructed the accident scene with the client over phone, and CEIS explanation was exactly the same as the police accident report explained later.
5. CEIS increased the offer for one Florida client by $950.
6. The biggest victory in CEIS history so far: CESI helped an at-fault New Jersey driver to cut the bill from insurance company, from $17,143 to $7318.5, which is essentially the same as increase the income of $9,824.5 for the client.
Our achievements in 2012 include:
1. Helped a Maryland claimant to increase the compensation from $2,070 to $3,570 + 7 days of rental; 2. Helped a Texas claimant to increase the compensation from $3,433 to $4,440; 3. Helped a California claimant to increase the compensation from $22,400 to $24,140 and extend rental by 14 days; 4. Developed a claiming strategy and pricing formula for a Virginia claimant, which made it possible to get diminished value compensation of $1,200; 5. Helped a Michigan driver to explain the course of accident and drastically eliminated her responsibility; 6. Helped a New York claimant to increase the compensation from $2,010 to $3,975. 7.Helped a California driver to get the responsible insurer, who refused to pay anything, to pay for the property damage. We got it half done as the insurer offered 50% payment, which is over $3,500. 8.We provided consultation service for a California driver and very soon she got $3,500 settlement. She paid us only $30 for our 12-minutes service, and the insurance company refused to pay her anything in more than 2 months before she turned to us.
Two ongoing and promising case: 1. to help a Texas driver to communicate with insurance company and avoid totaling his beloved SUV; 2. to help a California driver to get the responsible insurer, who refused to pay anything, to pay for the property damage. We got it half done as the insurer offered 50% payment, which is over $3,500. We are still working hard to get 100%.
Historical moments for Claimant Expert staff 1. Won a claiming case against New York City Government upon an auto accident with a manhole in 2004; 2. Won a claiming case against China Eastern Airlines upon unfair surcharge and unprofessional handling of complaint in 2008.
Lessons: 1. We get fairness not by waiting or complaining, nor from others' simpathy or merciful giving. We deserve fairness natually, and we are willing to fight for it. 2. We fight with our brains and support from laws, which is safer and more effective than fighting with fists.